This owner is downsizing for retirement so is offering many quality inclusions and will consider genuine offers.
Some features include:
• Positioned to maximize both the privacy and the views on 100 acres.
• Four bedrooms all with built-in robes
• New kitchen including pantry, new dishwasher and new stove.
• large open plan design dining/lounge with new carpet
• Separate toilet; modern bathroom.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning plus slow combustion wood heater.
• Fantastic deck looking east over a spectacular view is a great place for dining and entertaining.
• 125,000 litre water catchment tank witch pumps to a 30,000 litre header tank for fantastic water pressure.
• A 22m train carriage, with a galvanized sheet steel roof cover is a feature and would convert to a multitude of uses if restored.
• Workshops 1 - 6 x 12 meters with 2 roller doors and 2 personal access doors, concrete slab, power including 15 amp to a central work bench.
• Workshop 2 - 9 x 12 meters, this also has a concrete slab and power with 2 roller and 1 personal access door.
• Secure dog run with 8ft fence.
• Orchard and vegetable garden.
• Boundary is fully fenced, as is the house yard.
• Strong 4G signal everywhere on the property.
There is internal fencing, that needs repairs dividing the land into 2-3 paddocks with 2 dams. The property is approx. 50% cleared with some regrowth and was once used for horses.
Situated just 2.5 klms from the busy Cullulla road this property offers privacy and a lifestyle to be envied while being an easy commute to major centres for work. These include Queanbeyan, Canberra & Goulburn centres. Also centrally located for easy access to the south coast and Sydney. The area is currently experiencing a surge in growth with pressure from Canberra.
Why not call today to arrange a private inspection?