This Property will appeal to the most discerning buyer. It has been a comfortable family home and entertainer's dream with privacy and many great features.
This 300sq metre home is north facing with 9 ft ceilings was built in 2004 on an existing house site with the trees and shrubs already established 30 years before.
• Jarrah floors are a feature throughout the center of the house.
• There is a four car garage 3m high and several smaller storage sheds and a glass house.
• The house is completely off grid with ample 8.5kw power to run the two air-conditioners and en-suite tile heating.
• Hot water is 450 litres solar heated with 30 evacuated tubes and boosted in winter by the wood furnace.
• Fresh water is 110,000 litres and a gravity fed tank for the garden filled from one of the dams.
• There are three dams with a combined capacity of more than 5mgl combined with a permanent creek.
• Kitchen is Tasmanian Oak with Granite bench tops and a large walk-in pantry and large gas oven and stove and twin drawer dishwasher and two Scandilux refrigerators.
• There are four spacious bedrooms two with en-suites plus a main bath and all have built in robes. The master has a walk-in robe and spa bath in the en-suite.
• There are three living areas with gas outlets which have never been required due to the large wood fire.
• Outside the entertainment area has a pergola and pizza oven and is well sheltered. The house yard and garden being about an acre with many various fruit trees.
• No Power Bills or Water Bills
Four kilometers down Boro road this property is centrally located to be able to easily commute to major centers for work.
To avoid disappointment, make sure you come to our open or arrange your private inspection