No dwellings are permitted but this property has a lot to offer. Access to this agricultural property is via right of way giving you excellent privacy. As you enter this 33 hectare (approx.. 80 acre) property you are welcomed by two clear paddocks suitable for agriculture of many types including raising animals. There is a small orchard with fruit trees including a grafted apple that holds four species that produce an abundance of fruit each season. Located in the center of the property there is a shed overlooking a beautiful dam. In total there are 5 dams on the property giving you an abundance of water. These dams are almost a chain of ponds linked by flumes and contours banks. Some have been stocked with Silver Perch.
The property is flat to undulating with gullies containing waterholes and fenced into 5 paddocks. Approximately 65% is natural timber consisting of yellow box and other eucalyptus species. The arable land has been cropped previously and would has great potential for small scale farming like vegetable growing due to the water available.
Zoning is RU2 and below are the objectives of this zoning as per Goulburn Mulwaree Local Environmental Plan 2009. (current)
Zone RU2 Rural Landscape
1 Objectives of zone
• To encourage sustainable primary industry production by maintaining and enhancing the natural resource base.
• To maintain the rural landscape character of the land.
• To provide for a range of compatible land uses, including extensive agriculture.
• To protect, manage and restore areas with high conservation, scientific, cultural or aesthetic values.
• To protect and enhance the water quality of receiving watercourses and groundwater systems and reduce their degradation.
• To preserve environmentally sensitive land, including catchment areas, and prevent development likely to result in environmental harm.
• To minimise the potential for conflict between adjoining land uses