Designed for comfort to suit a family starting out or a couple looking to downsize this Austwide home has a lot to offer.
The property has a great rural outlook to the north-east giving it a real country feel.
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Open plan lounge / dining with built-in electric heater and air-conditioning
• Light and airy modern kitchen includes large pantry with power
• Electric oven, bench cook-top and rangehood
• Ranch slider doors led out to the alfresco patio area
• 151.8sqm floor area including deck
The hallway off the dining leads to a three-way bathroom with linen; separate laundry; two additional bedrooms with built-in robes and additional storage cupboard.
All rooms are fitted with ceiling fans; floors are a mixture of timber laminate and carpet.
Outside is a double garage; 90,000 litre water storage tank and firepit area.
The house is really well insulated; windows upgraded for acoustics, R3.5 insulation with sarking to the roof space; R2.0 insulation to external walls and R1.5 insulation in the floor.
All of this on ¾ of an acre of land situated just 20 minutes to Bungendore or 40 minutes to Queanbeyan.